Sunday, September 13, 2015

That Waz My Hat!

I LIVE!!

Hmm what have I been up to? Many things. It is September I have celebrated the day that I entered this world. My Sims is working once more. HUZZAH! We have another Flat Inspection coming up. 
In the inbetween times I made a pinterest. I went through a One Piece Fanfic stage where that's all I wanted, I'm now spam reading Naruto fanfic. Oh sweet Naruto. I've been having a lot of fanfic ideas though not for the ones that I need to be having ideas for. Which is unfortunate.

We're trying to be more healthy so last night we tried Stuffed Peppers. They were quite tasty and I kind of wish that I hadn't eaten both of mine, we used different coloured ones mine were red and orange (the orange was my favourite). Exercise has also been suggested... and we're getting there, slowly.

I brought the new Devil May Cry game. Which looks amazing I'm just waiting until the stars reach the correct alignment before I play it. I've also been playing Lara Croft: Rise of the Tomb Raider which is brilliant. 

What else? Pillow and I watched the Second Season of Sword Art Online (OhMyGawd!) and we started watching the second season of Log Horizon. Speaking of Log Horizon one of the best fanfic I've read for Log Horizon is called Dislocation, it's by Vathara, and seriously anyone who loves Log Horizon should read it as it gives you a unique and brilliant new way of looking at things that you don't really think about while you're watching. Vathara is FANTASTIC, they do crossover fics mostly. Oh they also got me into this online comic called Girl Genius, which is hilarious. I love it, especially the Jaegermonsters. They crack me up, with their Hat obsessions and their way of talking.

Well I can't think of anything else right now.

Currently Listening to: Mumford and Sons- Ditmas
Current .gif feeling:



No comments:

Post a Comment