Friday, October 9, 2015

Woowee there's a lot of things to do

It is the beginning of October, Halloween is coming, we couldn't find any new movies to watch this year so we're thinking of going Old School and watching Ghostbusters. I have a meeting at WINZ next week, my counsellors coming with me so maybe the Dementor-like effect it has on me will be reduced. I have to email the dude before then though.
I went to the Doctor, I have now got a list of exercises I'm to do twice a day to help my back, I hope that they work, it says I should see improvement in 3 months. There's also breathing exercises that my counsellor gave me to do every night when I go to bed... or every morning when I go to bed, the important part is that I do them in bed to calm down. I almost had a panic attack last night in bed I got to thinking about all the things that I need to do and all the things that could go wrong and all the ways that I could mess up and well it was bed but I stopped and I breathed and I actually felt much better.


I'm up to date on Detective Conan, I also read Ubel Blatt which was/is(?) quite good. I spent an entire day watching Nanatsu no Taizai, which is hilarious and ranks as one of the best anime I've seen. It just cracks me up so much... especially Ban... and Meliodas and oh all of them!
I also watched all of the Librarian movies, how had I never seen them before? They were brilliant, Flynn Carson you are my hero, they're like a brilliant crossover between Lara Croft or Indiana Jones and Warehouse 13 with their own special twist. I loved them. The reason I watched them, however, was not because I saw the name and thought 'Ooh Librarian' it was because I was on Tumblr and someone had posted some gifs from the new show The Librarians and I started watching the first episode when I realised that there were references to something and I went a hunting and found the movies which I then watched with the first episode of the series paused right in the middle. I've only watched the first to episodes thus far but it certainly looks interesting, though Judson and Charlene!


My Sims and I have been well. I've been building people and Warehouse Apartments and houses with waterfalls and houses suspended above giant pools. Ooh and the Fairies, and Nymphs, so yes Sims have been good.


NaNo's coming again this year and I am ready! Ok, no but I'm getting there, I'm thinking fanfic. I'm also thinking I'll update this everyday so I can keep track. There's a lot of Fanfic ideas spinning around in my head.

Theres a One Piece one, where Luffy was with Dragon until he was three, when Sabo's boat gets shot by the Celestial Dragons and Dragon saves him after he recovers he asks to see his brothers before joining the Revolutionary Army. Luffy recognises his dad, there's like reunion things, Sabo decides to stay with his brothers until he's seventeen, the ASL trio and Dragon stay in touch, when Sabo and Ace are sixteen Garp starts talking about enrolling all three boys in the Marine Academy and so the three set out to sea a little early. Stuff happens there's adventures, they manage to sneak onto a high level marine ship to inform Garp which leads to Smoker (said high level marine) chasing the three all through the Grand Line while Ace flirts with him and Garp demands he catch the little brats before they do something that gives them a bounty, Dragon tries to get the three of them to travel with some of his men until they're a little older, Shanks tries to get them to sail on his ship or settle on an island for a little while. Of the three only Ace gets a bounty and that's because he ate the Mera Mera no Mi and then 'accidentally' burnt down a corrupt marine base and eventually they join up with the Whitebeard pirates, where they're known as ASL on the bounty poster that they share. More things happen, Smoker ends up being demoted back to Logue Town after some political thingy, Ace gets promoted to Second Division Commander, Luffy saves Thatch from dying, Sabo heads off the join the Revolutionary Army, time passes and then of course Luffy turns seventeen. Canon happens, mostly, though in Logue Town Luffy informs 'Smokey' that Ace misses him. More canon, Luffy never tells his crew that he's lived in the Grand Line for a strong percentage of his life, then of course there's Ace and Sabo who's visiting, (Ace isn't hunting Blackbeard) and eventually the Straw Hats find out all about their Captain. I don't know I haven't really thought that far ahead.

There's a new Naruto one. I know, I know. This is a High School AU. The story starts with a seventeen year old Naruto moving to Konoha Town from Uzushio City. He's staying with his baa-chan (Tsunade) the mayor along with his mum (Kushina) the former Police Commissioner of Uzushio and newly appointed Police Chief of Konoha, his 'brother' (fostered) Kakashi is a teacher at his new school, while his 'sister' (also fostered) Anko works as the receptionist at the Police Station though she also temps at the school. Naruto is referred to by his mother as an aggressive overachiever and is reminded right at the beginning that he's suppose to be keeping a low profile, on his first day he manages to convince everybody that his brain is basically filled with ramen and he ends up befriending the schools 'Losers'. Time passes his new friends find out that his mother is the Police Chief, though they remain oblivious to his relation to Kakashi, there's hints that he has a strange history with the estranged eldest son of the influential Uchiha family, Itachi who's a police officer. I want to prolong the mystery, so there's like meeting Obito who's the secretary of the High School and who's dating Kakashi; there's also hints at the activist group Akatsuki which was working to reveals corruption in local corporations and governments, there's also mentions of the Defence Minister who's being endorsed for the position of the new President/ Prime Minister. As time passes Naruto's new friends learn that he's much smarter than he acts, they learn that his 'delinquent state' started when he was eight and paint bombed the Town Councillors, many of whom he was related to, as Uzushio is home to a great deal of Uzumaki. While all of this is happening there are hints to a secretive group of Vigilantes who, in three years, managed to reveal a great deal of corruption also beating up street gangs and stopping several corporate entities from fulfilling their evil plans. It is eventually revealed that Akatsuki allied with the vigilantes several times. There's hints at romance between Naruto and Hinata, the daughter of one of the largest Import and Export families in Konoha. He ends up tutoring her in math despite the fact that she's in a much more advanced class than him this is when we meet the mysterious character that has being hinted at since the beginning, Naruto's oldest and best friend, Gaara, with Gaara and Naruto's godfather (Jiraiya's) arrival we learn more about Naruto's past, along with the fact that he and Gaara completed their first three years of high school when they were twelve and stopped attending school for three years. You also begin to learn about the dynamics of Naruto's family. It's mentioned that Naruto's father is the reason that he's suppose to be maintaining a low profile though no reason is given, Gaara settles into the school, where the popular kids quickly learn that the status quo means next to nothing to him, they goggle at the way stoic Gaara handles the ever hyper Naruto. The students settle back in, time passes people become accustomed to rarely finding Naruto with Gaara or vice-a-versa, then the Konoha Fight Tournament is announced. It's a popular and well known tournament that draws fighters from all over but from nowhere more so than Konoha itself, almost every student in the school enrols. This is when much more of Naruto's and Gaara's past becomes apparent, this is also where we meet several other important characters. The Vigilante group that for three years sought corruption and investigated several dodgy people was known as the Bijuu, they were created by a then twelve year old Naruto and Gaara along with their friends, the group was created after the murder of Gaara's father Rasa Sabaku a well known diplomat who was killed after discovering something incredibly dangerous. The nine members worked under code names with masks, they all had their own reasons for joining and after the three years when they discovered the truth they put down their masks and returned to their ordinary lives though they all kept in touch. The nine members reunite at the KFT; Roshi is there with the mayor of his town, Iwa, to watch the mayors granddaughter compete; Han is there with a tea stall; Utakata and Fu are there to compete and to see their friends; Yagura is there with the mayor of his town, Kiri, also to compete, and Yugito and Bee are there as bodyguards for Bee's brothers company Raikage Security. The members of Akatsuki also arrive to view, compete or bet on the tournament. It is eventually revealed that Yugito and Bee are there as bodyguards for the Defence Minister, who's been receiving death threats, the Defence Minister is revealed to be one Minato Namikaze, Naruto's father and the reason he and his mother are using her surname is to hide from the people who have been threatening not only him but his family. Whew and that's all I got so far for that one.

Right that's me for today.

Currently Listening to: Shania Twain- She's not just a pretty face
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment