Saturday, January 16, 2016

The rain came pouring down when I was drowning.

It is the New Year, huzzah. This year will be better, it will be good. It Will.
My hard-drive is currently on the Fritz which is worrying and bothersome. I read the Hawkeye comics, they're hilarious. I'm looking forward to Deadpool in February along with a celebration with my family, it'll be the first time I've ever flown on a plane I'm not sure what it'll be like, exciting though.
I'm looking at poems by someone named Nikita Gill on Pinterest, they're good. Oh I've also really gotten into art by Chiara Bautista
New Years was pretty quiet, and Christmas was, good but a bit nerve-wracking. Also there were kittens, tiny adorable kittens I wanted to keep them all but couldn't since there were eight of them, so teeny and *squee noises*. My family was all good though, and I got the Taylor Swift cd and Ed Sheeran cd for Christmas so Yay!
We've still got quite a bit of weeding to do here, and I've got a WINZ appointment sometime but I cannot for the life of me remember when. I've got an email about volunteering and I haven't replied yet but I meant to but it's freaking me out and I just don't know what to do, I mean I know what to do but when I saw it I didn't want to click on it, then when I read it I was like how do I respond like I mean I know how but just I don't know, I mean I still have library fees why would they want me? I just need to breath, and do something instead of thinking, but it's been days what if that counts against me? Oh balls. Right. I'm just going to breath for now and cope later.
We went on a baking kick and I made cheesy buns and lemon madeiras, Pillow made double chocolate chewy cookies which were really good. 
Oh, and we watched all of Jessica Jones, it was really really good, admittedly we watched it in four days but that's okay because at least we didn't just spam watch it all in one, which we could've.
Also I brought a Deadpool t-shirt oh and a Supernatural one, so things are good. Oh and Pillow has a candle that smells really really good, it's oatmeal and raisin and damn, does it smell good.
I think that's me for todays report.

Currently Listening To: Taylor Swift- Clean
Current .gif feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment