Monday, September 15, 2014

Geh

Hmm I'm suppose to fill this in with writing and what's what. Pillow's feeling bogged down with assignments (I freaking love the word bogged) and every time I try to write I look at the blank page and either my pen or the cursor and my mind just goes blank, empty, there is nothing there. All I want to do is write my fanfic or work on my story and I can't. Away from writing utensils and such like my head is filled with the twists and turns and plot and shit and then I go to write any of it down and Bam gone. It sucks.

I went through a poem phase while in hiatus for this blog. One of my favourites is We Wear the Mask by Paul Laurence Dunbar, I also like one called Persephone Lied (here) I don't think it's actually a published poem but it's still very cool. While I was buried in the land of poetry I discovered the ship that I never realised I shipped until I found it. Brace yourselves. River Tam and Riddick. Think about it. It's brilliant. I got really into it. Also Rumbelle fics for Once Upon A Time.

What else did I do while on my Hiatus? I added an interlude to my fanfic, I started counselling, I organised book shelves, I tried to get a Job... I realised that I dislike leaving my house without either B-Dizzle or Pillow, which kinda makes the job thing a little iffy. Why can't I get one that I can do at home? 
I returned once more to my home and celebrated the turning of the year, huzzah. 
Well that's all I can think of now. So Bye.

Currently Listening to: Green Day- Holiday
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment