Thursday, October 2, 2014

Oy

Sigh

Well here i am writing on this again. I am terrible at remembering, I don't really have much to write about, but I shall endeavour to make this interesting.
It's been almost 2 months since I last spoke to my Mother so I messaged my sister to tell her hi since she doesn't go on Facebook and my phone currently hates me.
Emailed my Dad.
I still have to call a medical centre.
I wrote some drabbles... bad news is I wrote them for the wrong fanfic... I'm a terrible person

I MISS MY SIMS!! Epic Pouty Face. Some days all I wanna to is sit down and build a house or a family or an apartment *sniff* but I can't!! It's terrible, life is so cruel, why?! WHY?!


Melodrama aside I've recently been revisiting my childhood, watching Scooby Doo and Sonic Underground... it's been pretty legit.
I fricken love Scooby Doo and Sonic takes me back to school mornings with my Mum yelling at me to hurry up (ah good times).
I watched all of the first season of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated in a day... what can I say there was a mystery that ran through the whole thing and I wanted to know what the frickedy frack was going on.
I found out.
It was Groovy.
Just saying.
Also, I was right!
About what?
You shall never know, just know I was right.


Weathers been pretty chilly here with big wind and on and off rain and wow look at me just casually chatting about the weather, it's been cold and I'm not a creature fond of any temperature extremes though cold is better than hot, because at least you can warm up when you're cold, when you're hot it takes ages to cool down.

Anyway that's about it from me, but here have a poem. It's been stuck in my head for ages:


Invictus

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
Out of the night that covers me,

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley

Currently Listening To: MKTO- Classic
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment