Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Naked is Naked. Nekkid is Naked and Up to Something.

Argh! Why must everything be so difficult!? Why?
I'm suppose to walk to at least my mail box everyday. Failed

Suppose to have gone to the Doctor now that I've finally changed Medical Centres. Failed.
I was suppose to destress this year. That's definitely failed.
I'm suppose to pay Pillow back, suppose to save my money, suppose to buy all these things! Argh I hate money! It makes everything difficult.
And then there's my computer, it won't play Sims anymore, it doesn't read cds anymore, it can't be unplugged, it doesn't pick up that it has a battery, the charger cord is starting to wear, it can't handle any advanced software, any game I try and play just dies.
I meant to call my Mum on Thursday... that failed, so I said I'd call her on Saturday... Failed. I'm just terrible and keeping contact with people.
I couldn't sleep in my bed last night so I slept on the couch, to clarify there was nothing wrong with my bed I just couldn't sleep there, no particular reason, I just couldn't.
Then there's the amount of sugar I consume in a week, I bought four blocks of chocolate on Thursday. There's not even a quarter of the last block left. Not even a quarter!
I'm feeling blah lately, I dunno what's wrong. I can't write, I get bored, my computer can't handle doing anything strenuous oh Batman my computer's an elderly person.
I feel out of step with my flatmates. They both have exams and I don't so I forget that they have to study and do things. I'd feel better if I had something to do, really just something that would distract me without requiring me to leave my house and interact with people. I really don't do well when interacting with people.

Anyway enough with my complaints.

Here's what I've been up to.
I watched a new anime called Tokyo ESP it was quite good, the style was interesting and the storyline was cool. I've watched all but the latest episode of Sword Art Online 2, the fangirling, oh the fangirling.
Pillow got me started playing a new online game with her called Path of Exile which she says was designed by New Zealanders, so that's cool, that is also where the complaining about the computer comes in though. My character is a Duelist, he uses two swords (for the most part sometimes I equip him with an axe or a cleaver instead) and be slashes at stuff which helps for venting pent up aggression.
I've read fanfic.
I've slept, failed in sleeping, napped, become sleep deprived and all the joy that comes along with my ever delightful sleeping issue.
Oh that adds another thing I've failed at: Go to bed every night at 10. Failed.
Ooh when we first moved in: Walk around the block to keep healthy everyday. Failed.
Ah well.
What else, well I heard from my Dad which is what sparked my need to call me mother. 
I painted my nails, did my washing, cleaned my room.
I've eaten almost all of a packet of those toppa lasagnes, there are quite a few in there and I have single handedly demolished them.
Oh and we had Breakfast Day.

I want to set up my Quote Wall, and to paint, so that's something to think about.

Currently Listening To: Cobra Starship ft Icona Pop- Never Been In Love
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment