Thursday, November 6, 2014

Who am I? What am I? Do I actually exist? Or am I a self-aware figment of the imagination?

I have brought a Gym Ball. It's blue and bouncy and it took a while to blow up because I don't have a hand pump or good breath control.
My Counsellor has suggested that I join NaNoWriMo, so I'm going to hopefully write a 50,000 word novel this month.
Naruto finished... NARUHINA victory! YOSH! *Ahem* sorry I was just a little excited.
I dunno what my novels gonna be like, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Have to make Mind-maps and pretty character guides.
I walked to the library by myself yesterday so that counts as progress I think. I'm now reading a book called Big Ideas in Brief which is surprisingly handy. Thus far it's helped to explain quite a few philosophical ideas I've always had a little trouble understanding.
Talked to my Dad... still haven't called my Mum... I'm getting there alright don't judge me.
My Counsellor has suggested that when I start letting my nervousness get the better of me I ask "What am I going to lose by doing this?" Which is actually quite helpful advice, and is the reason that I've signed up for NaNoWriMo.
I'm soon to be alone in my lovely little flat as Pillow needs to return home for medical reasons and B-Dizzle is going overseas in celebration of aging.
I'm going to try making chocolate ganache tonight so that's something to look forward to. Mm chocolate.

Hm should I have several main characters with an overall plot made up of several smaller plots? Or just one big story, following one major character, that's what my opus is just one big story, I'd like to try something different, I should grab my Writing flash drive and have a look through it. New characters or already established characters? This world or another? I tend to write supernatural style so should I try one without it? Hmm. Mind-map time I think!
Farewell Oh Blog. Oh Brainstorming place

Currently Listening to: Nightcore- Remember the Name
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment