Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Frankenfurters are they a place or a type of sausage? These are important life questions.

I like pie. Mm pie. Today was s very big day. Huge. 
I went to the Doctor, got blood taken, got a prescription of vitamin D supplements, dropped my medical certificate at Work and Income, by the time I got back home I was exhausted.
What else have I been up to? Hm, I'm still reading the Big Ideas in Brief, I'm up to Reincarnation in the Religion section. Sometimes I have to take breaks because it hurts my brain.
I've been reading Nightwing comics, Red Hood and the Outlaws comics, Deadpool comics and Nora Roberts books, along with the Diamond Brothers books that I got from the library.
I've only pined for my Sims five times this week... which considering it's Wednesday is less than it could be. I just see something or read something and I want to make it on Sims... but I can't. Which makes life very sad.
I have spoken to my mother! Finally. Go me. My sisters partner is looking for a desktop for me, so Sims are in my future, currently distant, but closer than before.
Hmm what else? I've been plotting Christmas presents, and mentally thinking of which Christmas carols I want to listen to, I have to do it with the headphones in since Pillow doesn't like Christmas songs but hey that's how I listen to Fun. and country music too so it's fine.
Impinging is an interesting word, im-ping-ing, it sounds funky. Impinge.
I've started reading the Detective Conan manga... it's strangely addicting, you start and you try to solve all the cases before him, and pick up all the clues but you always miss some. I really like the relationships that are portrayed, like theres Shinichi (the main character) and Ran who are best friends that are in love with each other, theres Ran's relationship with Conan (Shinichi as a six year old) which is kind of like an older sister figure but there are the undertones of how she sort of knows he's Shinichi but can't prove it, there's Ran's relationship with her father Kogoro and there's Conan's relationship with him which involves a lot of mutual looking down on, Kogoro thinks Conan's a child who needs to butt out of the investigations while Conan knows that he's the one really solving all the cases. There's also Conan(Shinichi)'s relationship with Heiji Hattori, a fellow high school detective who figured out who he was, and the relationship he has with several of his classmates along with a scientist who took the same drug he did and was shrunk too. There's also his relationship with his parents (which amuses me so much) and his relationship with his neighbour Professor Agasa the first person to know he was shrunk who upon hearing the whole story recommended that Shinichi adopt a new identity and not tell anyone in case it put them in danger. On the whole I'm really enjoying it, the only problem for me is that I'm up to volume 28 of 74, which is a lot, and I get quite annoyed that he's still stuck as a little kid. 
I talked to my counsellor and we agreed that since fanfic was a category I can totes(great english I know) write fanfic since it's what I'm comfortable with for NaNoWriMo, I have eleven days to write a 50,000 word fanfic and submit it. It's a little exciting and a little terrifying, but I do a lot of good work under pressure so once I put my mind to it I should (hopefully) be alright, my only problem is that I'm horrid at concluding stories I just kind of drag them on and on and on. Ah well nothing hurts from trying right? Right.
And yeah I think that's enough from me for today.

Currently Listening To: Taylor Swift- Holy Ground
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment