Monday, January 2, 2017

The New Year

So it's a new year. I didn't do NaNo this year, as might have been obvious by the lack of November posts. I read a ton of Final Fantasy fanfiction and I discovered this great website for reading comics online here
Christmas was nice, I went back to my home town, saw all of my family, ate a lot of good food, got some nice presents and people liked my presents for them so yay! New years was pretty quiet played my new Injustice game with Pillow... she won... a lot. But it was loads of fun. We also fulled a colander up with candy it was thus named the Mystical Candy Bowl.  Hawke's Bay was very hot but since coming back it's been pretty cool and raining. It's been quite a rainy New Year.
I've been rewatching Digimon Frontier, seeing if I could make it past the episodes I always tended to get stuck on good news is I have, huzzah! 
Previously B-Dizzle last year had brought a swan plant, it's spawned a lot of butterflies since then which has been nice. 
Hopefully this year will be a good one, I'm hoping to do things this year I don't exactly know what things but things. My flatmates and I are supposed to go to Hobbiton this year so that's something to look forward to.

Currently Listening To: Digimon Frontier Opening
Current .gif feeling:  

No comments:

Post a Comment