Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I'm hip to your ways daddio

So recently instead of fanfiction I've been reading comics, I found this great website that has completed copies of comics from like the 1930s, which is awesome. I've been reading Cassandra Cains run as Batgirl and the original Young Justice comics as well as Gotham Academy. There are also various others including the Lara Croft comic. 
What else? I went and brought new arctic sheets yesterday they're purple and they were only $30 so yay!
Thinking about the Batman fanfiction that's been percolating in my head I've realised it's a combination of pre- and new-52, but only certain parts, I'm not the biggest fan of New-52 I feel like they really cut out a whole lot of character development and history, especially with Tim, I mean in the pre-52 universe he was a detective first and foremost he worked damn hard to make up for the fact that he wasn't naturally inclined towards athleticism, and then they were like Olympic medal gymnast who jumped in without planning to find out who Batman was- No, Tim Drake is a meticulous planner, he's a workaholic who has back up plans to the back up plans of his back up plans, he takes Bat-paranoia to the next level, I mean really.
I made a chocolate self-saucing pudding a few days ago, it was delicious. Pillow went away for a few days but she's back today so that's nice. I need to buy a new nail buffer. Teh Kitteh has been lazing in the sun a lot and chasing off other cats as is her way, we're getting new neighbors and Pillow and I have been a little worried about how that's going to go for us, because our kitteh isn't the most friendly but she likes to be able to wander around what she thinks is hers and the front lawn of our neighbors house counts to her, our first neighbor never seemed to mind she'd shoo her if she went somewhere she wasn't supposed to but she wasn't violent, and she was an elderly lady so we didn't have to worry about any excitable little kids chasing her, we have no idea what the new neighbors are like, they haven't moved in yet and it's all a bit... nervous/ nerve-wracking(?). 
Heh another cat came by and teh Kitteh got her growl on, it really shouldn't amuse me as much as it does but eh I can't help it, I'm easily amused.

Currently Listening To: Cher- Just Like Jesse James
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment