Saturday, February 22, 2014

Heh

Ok I'll admit I got distracted. I couldn't help it!
I admit I have been putting off the new fanfic chapter, it just isn't flowing the way I want it to. So I read some manga (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei) and then found out it was being made into an anime (AHMAGAWD!) then I found a website with the light novel (here) and started reading that and then I realised Sword Art Online was also based off a light novel so I hunted that down on Wattpad and then reading the light novel made me want to reread the manga so I did that and while doing so I realised I wanted to watch the anime so... I did. 
While doing that I started working on a game story my friend (from here forth referred to as Pillow) and I discussed a while ago while on a SAO and Log Horizon binge.
I also watched the first episode of Guilty Crown which was quite interesting and I ate quite a lot of m&ms and some lasagne.
And thus I have not completed any of the tasks on my list of things to do though I've done plenty else.

So here's proof of my procrastinating efforts, a snippet of what I wrote for the game story: 

" The game was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I could feel the grass beneath my feet, the wind in my hair, when I pushed too hard to do something I felt the strain in my muscles and when I was killed for the first time I felt the momentary jolt as the blade swung through me, it was strange and uncomfortable and I determined that I never wanted to experience it again. As beta testers I won't be so conceited as to say we were the best but our determination not to die certainly made us good. "

The character that I designed is a Light Elf, however, unlike other Light Elves she didn't focus on healing or magic instead choosing to be a DPS player who basically runs into battle and slaughters anything she considers an enemy. This bloodthirsty nature is completely hidden by the delicate appearance of both her actual form and her avatar form, because of this she is often underestimated.

Currently Listening to: Imagine Dragons- Cha-Ching (Till We Grow Older)
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment