Thursday, February 20, 2014

Right

It is 2014 and I have a list of things that I need to get done, so I'm going to motivate myself via blog. I'm basically going to use this as a writing exercise/ diary/ log. It doesn't really matter to me whether anyone reads it or not but I'm going to post writing and day to day things here.

Well explanations aside motivation here I come!
Listed in no real fashion:
- Finish new fanfic chapter
- Send out more applications because obviously they aren't getting them or your sending them to the wrong people ya dork.
- Mind-map the book
- Talk. To. Your. Parents!
- Plan out Project 1
- Finish getting Birthday Books
- Figure out what to get niece #3
- Cook Octopus Sausages

Okay that's my list for now... I should probably get started at some point...


Currently Listening to: Passenger- I Hate
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment