Saturday, March 15, 2014

Oh-Kay

So I discovered that you can download custom content for Sims 2 off the internet and have spent the past four hours doing so, now my laptops going slow, but hey I can give my Sims yellowy-ginger hair so thats a plus. Right?

Right.

I worked on some fanfic last night, only problem being it was the wrong one, so yeah.
Got a bit of a headache so this probably won't be a very long post. 
It's finally raining here, we're suppose to be hit by a cyclone sometime this weekend so my flatmates and I will probably end up sitting on our front porch enjoying that.
Nothing very exciting is going on right now apart from the aforementioned Sims 2 downloading and rain. It's been a nice quiet day so far and tomorrow will probably be the same.
Well since I'm tired and headache-y I shall post a snippet and leave you be. Goodnight
We were alone and we were so afraid. We'd never been alone before, we rarely left our home and never without our parents and suddenly they were gone, and even though we have always been smart oh so very smart we were still only children, babies. All we wanted was our Mama and Papa, or our Uncle and Aunt anyone, but all we had was each other. One small hand to cling to as the dark approached and the demons howled. "

Currently Listening To: Adele- Skyfall
Current .gif feeling: 

No comments:

Post a Comment