Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day the Third...om nom nom cookies

Ooh I feel all droopy today. On the bright side I have cookies and grape fanta. I've just read the most amusing line of the day "God give me patience, for if you give me strength I will smash their heads into the wall" It made me laugh.
I've been thinking of ways to add Ryohei and while also getting Tsuna, Hibari and Yamamoto into alliance together for the KHR fanfic, I've also been trying to add to the Bleach fanfic, getting it to canon and then figuring out whether to write snapshots or go all the way through. I've also been thinking off getting prompts for the third Harry Potter fanfiction, also expanding Angelina and Alicia's parts.
I hurt.
I have counselling tomorrow, I really need to sleep tonight. I've been doing the breathing things and letting go of all the 'what if' thoughts, I'm going to take my volunteer form with me I think.
I need to dry the dishes and do my washing too. Sigh

Currently Listening to: The Script- For the First Time
Current .gif feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment