Monday, November 2, 2015

What kinda timing do you call this?

That stupid thing that happens every month has happened, I did not calculate this into my plans, I don't know how I forgot something that occurs every month but I did. Idiot.
I will persevere, however. Panadol and sugar are my friends, thank goodness for extra Halloween chocolate.
I wrote some more of the KHR fanfic, so far the idea is one where Tsuna, Yamamoto and Hibari all get into Air Treks and eventually meet, over time they unite to protect and control all of Namimori's Underground, including the fringe that Storm Riders sit on. I've introduced Kyoko and Hana as well as Ryohei, Tsuna introduces them to the World of Storm Riders and eventually Kyoko and Hana befriend Haru and make a Gang of Storm Riders. I've been toying with the idea of introducing members of the Varia and other people building up to when Reborn comes to tutor Tsuna. It should be good...ish.
To get in the right head space I've been reading Skull-centric KHR fanfic. I love Skull, he cracks me up and there's so much potential in his character. Right now I'm thinking of adding him since he's a stuntman he'd probably be really interested in ATs. Well that's me for today.

Currently Listening to: Paradise Fears- Sanctuary
Current .gif feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment