Sunday, November 1, 2015

And so it begins...

Well it is now officially November. The Beginning of NaNoWriMo. Am I ready? I don't know. Will I try anyway? Yes. Maybe. Yes. Halloween was it's usual even B-Dizzle, Pillow and I all dressed up then sat on our couch eating chocolates and watching scary movies... scary for me anyway probs not for other people.
I have no idea what I'm going to write for NaNo, I was thinking just as long as I write something I should be ok, so my plan is to just write something every day it doesn't have to be the same story just write, and update the blog as proof that I wrote that day.
I wonder if anyone's ever noticed that there are different writing styles for different fandoms, or at least for me there are, I always feel terrible in regards to most anime fanfics because there's so much more action in them than my Harry Potter ones and the way I write changes, I don't have a lot of confidence in my ability to write action scenes, people and interactions are so much easier, but I suppose learning is important if I want to finish my Opus one day.

Today I worked on a KHR fanfic, which is crossed over with the a basic idea of Air Gear, there are none of the characters and I think I've changed a lot of things but the basic idea is the same... I think. I got the idea while I was reading some KHR fanfic where Tsuna practices parkour. My mind works in odd ways so that's what I got. 

Currently Listening to: Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys
Current .gif feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment