Monday, November 9, 2015

It's hot

Today the weather has decided to give us a sneak peak of what is to come this summer. By which I mean that it's been hot and sunny.
I'm chewing on strawberry bubble gum thinking of how to work the One Piece fanfic. As always I know where I want to go but getting there is the problem. It niggles at me at the most inopportune moments. I have flashes of scenes but I have no idea of how to approach them. Bah!
I need to fold my washing, return my library book, turn in my volunteer form, check when my next WINZ appointment is. Also need to see when my sisters coming to visit or if she still is with all the bad lck her family's been having recently.
I've read a few of the JD Robb books now I'm reading more. Eh heh heh.
I hope tomorrow is sunny but less hot.

Currently Listening To: Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams
Current .gif feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment